• Participant list

OldSchoolRF
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
1. Product:

Rockford Fosgate Power 250m with End Caps

Comes with Original Box & Manual

2. Specs:

Put Rockford Fosgate's elite technology and obsessive attention to detail to work in your vehicle! Their Power 250M full-range mono amplifier will have you basking in 125 watts RMS of pure power. Better yet, string together two 4-ohm subwoofers (for 250 watts RMS at 2 ohms) and bring on the boom!

A variable low-pass crossover (50-250 Hz at 24 dB per octave) improves performance by blocking unwanted frequencies from your speakers. The cast aluminum heatsink dissipates heat with 30% more cooling efficiency than standard heatsink designs. Heavy-duty power, ground, and speaker terminal connectors accept up to 8-gauge wire. If space is an issue in your vehicle, you can remove the amp's endcaps for a wider range of installation options.

Details:

125 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms

250 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms

requires 8-gauge power and ground leads — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier

selectable 50-250 Hz variable low-pass crossover, 24 dB per octave

TRANS•ana circuit designs keep voltages low and signal paths simple in the pre-amp section, for minimum distortion and maximum musicality

MEHSA provides more efficient transfer of heat from MOSFET output devices to the heatsink for cooler operation

TOPAZ — noise-killing differential inputs that eliminate 80% of ground loop noise

NOMAD — advanced protection circuitry for "intelligent" shutdown protection

preamp-level inputs

preamp outputs (for passing signal to another amplifier)

aluminum heatsink for more efficient cooling

dimensions: 11-7/16"W (7-13/16" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D

3. Description/Condition:

This amp is in very near mint condition just a little dusty. I am the original owner and it was used for about a year to power a 12" Punch HX2 in my wifes car. This amp is rated at 250rms @ 2 ohms but I clearly remember the birth sheet stating 376rms @ 2 ohms on 13.8 volts. This amp also comes with the original end caps, box, and manual.

This amp would be perfect to run your midbass or even a small sub. These amps are tanks and even though its almost 10 years old, it still performs like it was new. They don't make them like this any more. Made in the USA!

4. Price: :

$125 plus actual shipping OBO

5. Trades:

These are the only items I am looking for on trade. I can add cash where necessary..

FNQ Component Tweeters & Xovers

Symmetry EPX2

AudioControl 6XS

AudioControl Epic 160

Black Top Team RF Motors

Power 1500bd & 1501bd

Power 800.4

Power 750X

Triple X RCA Cables

1/0 Gauge Fosgate Wire

6. Pictures:

IMG_1064.jpg

IMG_1065.jpg

IMG_1066.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.