FS: Super Cheap big box

Boomsday
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
My House
FS: 4.95 gross, (without know what subs are going to go in cant calculate net) 31hz

35.75w 20d 15H was going to be for a guy but he is switch vehicles and doesnt need it

Would work perfect for a pair of 12s or a single 15. The top is not attached just in case i need to add more bracing

Looking to get $85shipped. I can paint it with latex whatever color you would like for $13 or even carpet it (prices vary depending on color)

Thats a 15" basket and xsv2 motor btw so you can see size

You do some nice work man. And that is a hell of a deal! $85 wouldn't even cover the cost of wood (Unless you use cheap ****, which one can obviously tell is not the case)
Thanks just figured somebody could use it

Out of curiosity, what wood do you normally use?
Birch 7ply sometimes 5ply (depending on power and if trying to keep cost down) just make sure you brace no matter what wood you use and you will be fine

Birch 7ply sometimes 5ply (depending on power and if trying to keep cost down) just make sure you brace no matter what wood you use and you will be fine
I'll likely go Birch with my next box due to weight over MDF (My 4 Cube box for SA-12s was a ***** to get into my truck). I've used Blondewood and Aruco on lower power stuff, cheap and its about 6 or 7 ply.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.