Participant count
  • Participant list

lostdaytomorrow
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Loc
Item(s) for Sale:

Sundown Audio SAZ-1500d V2

Comes with original receipt in original box.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Good condition with 1 nick on top near corner and 1 nick on side with Power inputs. Full documented pictures included, of course. Works perfectly.

I am missing the bass knob.

Price:

$295.00 shipped UPS insured to Continental U.S.

PM me for paypal address. First to paypal me is the one who gets it.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I can get it shipped out quickly after paypal payment. It will be double boxed of course and insured. Check my post history and you will see I successfully shipped two 150 lb. batteries all the way across the U.S. I've also shipped a few amps as well and 4 subs as well.

Selling because I've been out of the car audio game for over a year now, and do just fine with my front stage of PRS-720's on a Kicker ZX850.2. No need to shake down the block like I used to as a kid with a 4000w+ system. This amp has been sitting in my study for almost a year now unused. I still have the original receipt from July 2011.

I don't jack around and if there is any shipping issues or damage or anything wrong with the amp at all when it gets there, I will immediately take care of the situation.

Item Pictures:

fHDbI.jpg

xCP1P.jpg

zjaXY.jpg

hizGA.jpg

oe69V.jpg

hbGiA.jpg

Full imgur album here of big pictures: Sundown1500v2Sale - Imgur

Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I didn't mention no trades. I'm out of the car audio game now, so no need for any trades. I also have a lot of short runs of 1/0 awg in case anyone wants that with this amp for a good price.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.