SOLD FS SSA XCON D2 12in, Excellent condition...

audioguy36
10+ year member

Alright here is the deal.

I purchased this sub about two months ago, along with a bunch of other gear with the intent on installing everything in my girlfriends car. well since then we have split up and the xcon just sits in the box accumulating dust. The only time the sub has on it is maybe a few hours in my home theater enclosure seeing around 600 watts from my onkyo mono block. This is truly an impressive sub and if I had the power to run it in my car I would.

View attachment 26521633View attachment 26521634View attachment 26521635

$300 shipped paypal via ups ground but open to offers, US only*

This is also my first time selling on here so I don't really have references yet.

Anyways thanks for looking. Update* here is a pic of the coil.

$250 shipped!

View attachment 26521726

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah man I don't know if I want to take a chance at an amp that old. Sorry man, I don't mean to sound like a picky douche.lol.
Hah it's all good. But just to let you know, I'm going to run the entire amp through, resolder and/or flux each important solder joint, lube and grease all the pots, and I'll let you know what the DC offset looks like when all is said and done. That way you can be sure it will last, and sound just like new.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.