SOLD FS SSA XCON D2 12in, Excellent condition...

audioguy36
10+ year member

Alright here is the deal.

I purchased this sub about two months ago, along with a bunch of other gear with the intent on installing everything in my girlfriends car. well since then we have split up and the xcon just sits in the box accumulating dust. The only time the sub has on it is maybe a few hours in my home theater enclosure seeing around 600 watts from my onkyo mono block. This is truly an impressive sub and if I had the power to run it in my car I would.

View attachment 26521633View attachment 26521634View attachment 26521635

$300 shipped paypal via ups ground but open to offers, US only*

This is also my first time selling on here so I don't really have references yet.

Anyways thanks for looking. Update* here is a pic of the coil.

$250 shipped!

View attachment 26521726

Last edited by a moderator:
Old school stroker 12''

Orion XTR 475

Orion XTR 250

Fultron 4x75

Earthquake PA 2075

Earthquake PA 2050

Hifonics Thor Series VIII

Alpine 9813

Treo 125.2

Mb Quart pwe-130 W/ xovers

Phoenix gold Tantrum x204

Phoenix gold bass cube w/ custom remote

Coustic Xm1

Coustic Xm1e

Naw man, not really interested in any of that stuff. Been getting more into home audio as of late.

Thanks though. I am also looking for some new component speakers to replace my Alpine spx-pros....

Naw man, not really interested in any of that stuff. Been getting more into home audio as of late. Thanks though. I am also looking for some new component speakers to replace my Alpine spx-pros....
Come over to my place and we can work out a home audio related trade...

I'm looking for a powerful solid state amp to power my Kef reference 3.2s and also interested in MB Quart's home audio speakers.

Open to cash offers mainly, unless you have some mid to high end components, rainbow, morel, hertz....etc

I'm looking for a powerful solid state amp to power my Kef reference 3.2s and also interested in MB Quart's home audio speakers.
Open to cash offers mainly, unless you have some mid to high end components, rainbow, morel, hertz....etc
How powerful are you talking? Like 80wpc or 200wpc?

At Least 150wpc, Into a 4 ohm load. The Kef's are very power hungry but the rewards are great with the right power in dynamics and overall sq. I just wish I could find the enjoyment in my car that have in the house..So hard to get the vehicles sounding right though!

At Least 150wpc, Into a 4 ohm load. The Kef's are very power hungry but the rewards are great with the right power in dynamics and overall sq. I just wish I could find the enjoyment in my car that have in the house..So hard to get the vehicles sounding right though!
Well I just so happen to have Sansui's most powerful receiver ever made, the 9900z. Someone else benched one at 200wpc. It's the last good series of silver faced Sansui receivers.

I can bring it over and demo it on your KEF's, or you can listen to it on some of my vintage speakers.

And I agree completely. I actually ran some large ESS Evaluators in my car once //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks man but I am looking for a less dark sounding amp with less top end roll off. If it was the 9090 then I would be hard pressed not to take you up on the offer but I

appreciate the offer.

Thanks man but I am looking for a less dark sounding amp with less top end roll off. If it was the 9090 then I would be hard pressed not to take you up on the offer but I appreciate the offer.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

What about a Dynaco 400?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.