FS: SPL Labs LCD Handheld meter.

MONSONwarrior
Premium Member

Constantly Rebuilding...
I am selling my 9 month old SPL Labs LCD Meter with the car power adapter, hard handgun case, and all accessories minus the data cable to connect to a computer (it's just a basic printer USB cable). I bought it last spring for testing purposes as I was building multiple systems at the time but now I am a freshman in college and could use the extra cash. It is in perfect condition, was always kept in the hard case that it'll come in, and very lightly used. If you have any questions on accuracy I brought it to several competitions where a TL was being used for official numbers and this was dead on with it.

Price: 400.00 shipped O.B.O. (they are 464.00 new from SPL Labs)

df3eea97.jpg

bcd68cb0.jpg

I have yet to try running a LCD meter and USB meter at the same time with the software but I know 2 single sensor USB meters can be used at the same time with the software. Just an FYI.

any way you would split it up ? ..
you can't run this meter without the handheld LCD part

I have yet to try running a LCD meter and USB meter at the same time with the software but I know 2 single sensor USB meters can be used at the same time with the software. Just an FYI.
First time reading his I didn't realize he's trying to run a two meter system, but in that respect I have no idea if it's possible this way, unless your just ran both programs at once on the same computer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.