• Participant list

CRXBMPN
5,000+ posts

Moe Bass
Maine
Item(s) for Sale:

Ss 6500d

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I have two of these actually but one im going to keep as it was repaired and a bit more beat up. The one fs is in great shape and has never ever skipped a beat, gone to protect or had any problems. Last time I had it hooked up at a show i had four c&d tech batts and a batcap 4000 on both amps running my three ss 12s at .67 ohm. There were some forum members there to verify my back to back 149.9s lmao.

Price:

$640 shipped. Priced to move as I just bought a Honda Fit Sport and it will never see a stereo upgrade (i say that now....).

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I ship everything packed overly good, better than most of the dubs here and even the guy at amp medics who returned my repaired amp in seemingly a paper bag with one piece of styro to 'protect' it. I typically go with fedex as its convenient and close to my job.

Item Pictures:

i will get a pic or two up as soon as i get on a computer.

Nate can lick my ball drip, but heck yeah its a blast to drive and i love the paddle shifter. I have a better pic on my phone of my sanford setup but this is all i have on my itouch.

8056530C-35AE-4E70-B0FF-ED85C5D2A5C5-373-0000004282F2F139.jpg

If you want one or two batts lmk as well since they are all matching, if not then luke or zak can enjoy them. I dont want to ship em so if noone wants them i can float charge em and hold on to them. I have some ss 12s also but have locals who want.

If you want one or two batts lmk as well since they are all matching, if not then luke or zak can enjoy them. I dont want to ship em so if noone wants them i can float charge em and hold on to them. I have some ss 12s also but have locals who want.
No moolah at the moment for batts. I'm gonna stick with the single 2200 since adding anymore power would just be too costly because I have to upgrade my electrical with it. Gonna save for a second xcon at this point and then some fun stuff is gonna happen //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

Heck no i wont be at any more shows nor accessible too much any longer. Time to go off the grid and handle actual real first world issues now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.