Fs: soundqubed hds312 with soundqubed hexagon fiber cap from soundqubed

ccapital83
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NY
Item(s) for Sale:

Hds312 dual 4 ohm

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Has about 13 hours on it I rounded up used for about 2 weeks still very stiff if it wasn't for screw marks you couldn't even tell its used it's truly mint. I made the push terminals larger so you can comfortably fit oversized 8 gauge wire in them. Posted pics of receipts for cap and sub so you can see they are from soundqubed. Also I have extra logos im including I liked the cone plain so I removed it. this will come with two green logos in case you want to add them back on the cone. I paid 159 for sub and 59 for cap. If I'm forgetting something ask me anything.

Price:

$110 plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

will be extremely well packed with foam sheets and or packing peanuts and boxed I will make sure this can handle being tossed in a dryer :)and I will do my best to lower weight for shipping fees buyer to pay shipping pm me your zip code

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks I think it's a good price to hopefully it's sold soon. Buyer will get picture of shipping receipt and this will physically ship in under 3 hours of payment

Sold paid physically shipped enjoy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.