Fs: Solo x 18 motor*!*!*!*!

michaellane
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
tx

Item(s) for Sale:

Solo x 18 motor

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Basket is gone. The 8 main bolts were taken out and put back in. The 4....locating bolts heads were stripped so I drilled the heads. Buyer will have to take them out or cut flat. Pretty easy but im over it as im fixing a top plate on another solo x now. Motors in good condition not beat up looks decent but jot mint. It is already double boxed in heavy duty boxes from home deppot. I can have it in the mail monday

Price:

200 plus the ride. Of its a trade make it heavy and PM me

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

boxed and ready to go

I've got pics of three solo x 18s in a hummer. One of my favorite subs. Great seller here, nothing to worry about. Someone should jump on this.
Had a few offers for trade but thats about it. The guy above whi said to text may I guess end uo getting it. If not im sure it will sell the second tax time comes around lol

Sorry I had some stuff come up and was not able to get it at that time I'm going to hit you up after a few weeks and see if you still have it and I will definitely get it sorry didn't get it before own an older house and had some repairs come up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.