SOLD FS: Shocker Extreme 15"

Participant count
  • Participant list

KurupT
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Chicago
must be picked up i will not ship, its one of the atomic thunder dustcap 15s NEEDS RECONE one of the leads broke off, i soldered it and it broke again, other coil still worked when i tryed it. give me an offer, once again must be picked up i dont wanna hastle with shipping sorry

Mike

Originally posted by KurupT TTT THIS IS A GREAT DEAL FOR YOU I DONT WANT VERY MUCH AND ITS 75$ for a recone at downtownsounds.

Mike
Hey im considering getting one of these. How do they work?

Would you buy another one?

How big was your box?

YES i would buy another one of these they are great subs i like them alot

im selling both that ive got also for 280 (this one that needs recone and other in perfect working order)

i got the one in 5cubes for daily, never got to hook it up to my d2 yet cuz my batteries havent arrived, ran it off 180watts and it sounded good for the wattage most likely if i sell both im gonna just get a shocker ss 15 or 3 ss 12s

im not trying to sell them both for the hell of it just if someone wanted a pair or if someone wanted either also because if this amp starts draining my system id like to be able to power the subs i got off a dif amp (sub can handle alot of power //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif )

just let me know

Mike

aslo if youd like, i would sell the one that works with the box i built (41x 17x17) front panel is 3/4 plexi (not bandpass, the front of the box where the sub is mounted is plexi so you can put white inside and a blacklight (what i was gonna do)) has 70sq inches of port tuned to 45hz, its ok for daily but you can plug 1/3 of the port up to tune into the mid 30hz. id sell that with the box for 225$

yes downtownsounds in ohio has all the stuff to recone shockers, and they said as long as they can get the products they will stay reconing shockers, its 75$ to get it reconed plus whatever shipping.

Mike

Originally posted by KurupT yes downtownsounds in ohio has all the stuff to recone shockers, and they said as long as they can get the products they will stay reconing shockers, its 75$ to get it reconed plus whatever shipping.

Mike
If you can get in touch with them and tell them what needs to be done and they say they can fix it I will consider buying. Can you send me any pics?

Originally posted by KurupT email jpoling1@yahoo.com with a recone they replace the coil, spiders,cone, dustcap. Ill try to take pics and get them developed and get my scanner working asap.

Mike
Is there anyway you can get pictures tonight? Is there anyway you can ship cuz i dont have my license yet and my parents aren't gonna wanna drive 2 1/2 hours to pick them up.

Is there anyting else wrong with the one sub besides the broken lead?

naw the only reason i was saying picked up is because i didnt want to ship, and i highly doubt i could get pics by tonite. right now theres only one other person that "might" want it so just let me know, itll be sitting here and no that is the only thing wrong.

Mike

Originally posted by KurupT naw the only reason i was saying picked up is because i didnt want to ship, and i highly doubt i could get pics by tonite. right now theres only one other person that "might" want it so just let me know, itll be sitting here and no that is the only thing wrong.

Mike
Well i am not interested if you arent gonna ship. If you chnage your mind let me know.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.