FS Samsung Glyde *Like New* Verizon & Moto Razr

Participant count
  • Participant list

uncfanforlife07
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Raleigh, NC
I am selling a samsung glyde cellphone for my girlfriend, she upgraded to the voyager and no longer needs it. The phone is in great condition, it is used but you can barely tell (a few light scratches on the back, nothing on the screen). There is nothing wrong with the phone, no damage (water or physical, and the ESN is clean. I can try and have her take pictures with my user name but I have good feedback on here as well. Im asking $200 obo for the phone. She has the booklet, home charger, and car charger. she might have the box somewhere as well.

She also has an older motorola razor that she would like to sell. Its had a case on it for as long as I have seen it so Im assuming it is in good condition, it works perfectly. If anyone is interested in that I can have her give me more info and pics of it. Im not sure how much it is work but we'll say $50 obo.

PM me or reply to this thread. Id love to sell these by this weekend if possible.

price for the glyde is high, they are a highly problematic phone. if i did just get this temp samsung i would went over to get ur razr.

bump for you tho

price for the glyde is high, they are a highly problematic phone. if i did just get this temp samsung i would went over to get ur razr.
bump for you tho
thanks. im not really sure what to sell each phone for and im negotiable on each phone so if the glyde is high then anyone can make me a lower offer for closer to what it is worth. thanks for the bump!

your always a good guy with offers, im sure ull sell it
thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

we're hoping to sell them by this weekend but Im not sure if that will happen without her losing a lot of money.

craigslist it here, people in raleigh are always wanting verizon phones.
I just put both of them up on craigslist here. I had the glyde on CL in charlotte which is where the phones are right now but now they're both up in raleigh and charlotte. hopefully someone bites. I lowered the glyde to $150. not sure if thats a good price or now.

I will buy the glyde for $130 shipped today through PP if you can go that low. Let me know ASAP. I will need pics of it though of course. Also, can you tell me what software if on it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

uncfanforlife07

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
uncfanforlife07
Raleigh, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies