FS: Rockford Fosgate Power 1500BD Mono

IDK but I would limit it to once a day just to be polite. People know that the classified sections move fast so people will see your post even if it is on page 2 or 3. Anyways great amp I just sold mine last month (it was black). Might want to add to your post if that $250 covers shipping. Also, be prepared to ship the amp before you get paid. Being new no one is going to take a chance on getting scammed. I am not saying you would ever do that but that’s the way it rolls here.

IDK but I would limit it to once a day just to be polite. People know that the classified sections move fast so people will see your post even if it is on page 2 or 3. Anyways great amp I just sold mine last month (it was black). Might want to add to your post if that $250 covers shipping. Also, be prepared to ship the amp before you get paid. Being new no one is going to take a chance on getting scammed. I am not saying you would ever do that but that’s the way it rolls here.
I have bought and sold from a couple guys here. That's actually why i took the time to post a pic. It seems you can move(sell) stuff here farily well.

Yea, this is the place for sure to buy and sell. I understand you may have bought and sold to members of this forum but you have zero feedback listed, 20 post, and you have not been on here long. Unless it was goob or someone well respected you sold to then all I can say is good luck.

Nonetheless bump for a good amp.

Yea, this is the place for sure to buy and sell. I understand you may have bought and sold to members of this forum but you have zero feedback listed, 20 post, and you have not been on here long. Unless it was goob or someone well respected you sold to then all I can say is good luck.
Nonetheless bump for a good amp.
Well. Not arguing, but how long do you have to be on a certain message board to sell something? Hell, i'd probably already have been banned from here, if i were here, and posted my honest opinions long enough. Heh. I don't get along with chat boards at all. Hence, the low post count.

Well. Not arguing, but how long do you have to be on a certain message board to sell something? Hell, i'd probably already have been banned from here, if i were here, and posted my honest opinions long enough. Heh. I don't get along with chat boards at all. Hence, the low post count.
You can be here as lil as one day and try to sell something. I mean look at it from a buyers perspective you want me to give you $250 not knowing if the amp works, if it’s even truly yours to sell, if you really have any intentions on shipping the amp. I could go on and on but you get the idea. I am not saying this to be an *** but your word doesn’t mean s hit here. People get scammed left and right on here. Hell I was scammed less than a week ago. It’s not personal maybe if the world wasn’t full of con’s things would be different.

I also have the two RF punch 1 farad caps with the 20 or 30 dollar tops attatched to each(in the link). And lots of distribution blocks and stuff. Not to mention, i also have some kicker tweeters, brand new in box, never even used. Bump to the top.

I want to purchase this amp. I'm located in atlanta and will drive and get it today if you still want to sell it. Check your PM and let me know how to get in contact with you

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.