SOLD FS: RF T1000.1bd, JL 2 10"w6v2s

WildcatNate
10+ year member

**** in a Box
This is more or less a feeler. Thinking of downsizing so I can have room in my trunk again. I have two JL10" w6v2s and a RF T1000.1bd to sell. I'll post pics later tonight, but the RF I bought off of here from assman about a year ago or so. Haven't ran anywhere close to full tilt since I had to keep it low for the JL's.

The JL's I bought new. Still have original boxes.

Everything is good condition.

Looking for $250 shipped on the RF, have bass control knob and I believe I still have the birth sheet.

JLs I'm looking for $230 plus shipping each.

Paypal only and will only ship to paypal verified address.

This is more or less a feeler. Thinking of downsizing so I can have room in my trunk again. I have two JL10" w6v2s and a RF T1000.1bd to sell. I'll post pics later tonight, but the RF I bought off of here from assman about a year ago or so. Haven't ran anywhere close to full tilt since I had to keep it low for the JL's. The JL's I bought new. Still have original boxes.

Everything is good condition.

Looking for $250 shipped on the RF, have bass control knob and I believe I still have the birth sheet.

JLs I'm looking for $230 plus shipping each.

Paypal only and will only ship to paypal verified address.

Might want to lower the prices on the RF a tad //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I'm not in the market, just letting you know what stuff goes for here. Never seen one go for $250. MAYBE a 1500bd...

Might want to lower the prices on the RF a tad //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gifI'm not in the market, just letting you know what stuff goes for here. Never seen one go for $250. MAYBE a 1500bd...
lol a newer model 1500d will go for a "tad" more than $250 bro

****, I completely forgot to add pics, I'm an idiot. I'm at work, but I'll take them tonight. Sorry about that. They are great shape, like I said bought the subs brand new from a local dealer and bought the amp on here.

*faceplam*

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.