Total Price: :

1. $224 + pp fee or sent as gift

Shipping Terms: :

Actual cost to your door. OR Local pickup in SoCal

Pictures:

EkEt1yY.jpg

SR8ycH2.jpg

Additional info:

1. Was going to install for rear fill but never got around to it, 10/10.

this the neo versions? if so i'll take them immediately, I have posted wtbs for these on every forum but here if I recall just recently lol.

pm me pp info.

this the neo versions? if so i'll take them immediately, I have posted wtbs for these on every forum but here if I recall just recently lol.
pm me pp info.
You like the XXX components I take it? Been kind of interested in hearing or trying some myself...

You like the XXX components I take it? Been kind of interested in hearing or trying some myself...
I like RE Stuff... older re stuff in particular( scott era ), but this is only "new" re stuff i'd own. apart from the set before that had the xbl^2 non neo 6.5 re xxx.

I have both, I have the ones that actually look like neos (long magnet) and the ones I linked a pic of. Weird because according to reaudios specs both are neo?

So If u want the comp set with the ones that actually look like neos on the woofer I have them, also bnib. pm me for my number and paypal info if u want them.

-v

i'd pm you but your pm box is full.

can you get me some pics?

re's site is outdated, they are like all the online sites that sell them, they copy/paste info from previous set. I was one of the first people whom contacted them about it and started a thread ( however small ) talking about it a while back. they switched to the ferrite and kept the previous specs and txt ( neo etc ). if you look at amazon/ebay at the sellers there.. they copy and paste the description as well even when showing the ferrite they show the neo details and it says neo lol.

I want the neo set, shipped price 40486 is my zip.

Ok sorry guys, had to finish an install.

Pm box is cleared.

Ok here is The deal with the mids. I have the new set with the regular magnet but, I am local to reaudio, called them and they did have the parts to put together the neo xx mids. I can go in and they are letting me trade out mids. And they are doing this as a favor to Mr as I used to be there web master.

But before I go and trade them out I need to know for sure that you want them.

Pm me asap ill reply with my ph# .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

valant_94gt

10+ year member
reSQL
valant_94gt
NORWALK ,CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date