SOLD FS: Rainbow Reference 4way

Hebrew Hammer
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ST.Louis, MO
They have been sitting for awhile and new a good home....the whole set is NIB and needs some luv'n....set retails close to $12,000 and I'm wanting 6,500 shipped...

UltimateRainbowRefwaytop.jpg

UltimateRainbowref4way.jpg

UltimateRainbowRefwayside.jpg

I am looking 4 used accord...anybody got 1 that is willing 2 trade? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

But for the money would you notice that much of a difference from say A/D/S or Diamond hex, or something else?

I was looking at doing these a few years back and decided that they would be more for show than sound, even though they sound great the good sets run 3500.oo or more!!!

But for the money would you notice that much of a difference from say A/D/S or Diamond hex, or something else?I was looking at doing these a few years back and decided that they would be more for show than sound, even though they sound great the good sets run 3500.oo or more!!!
will you know the difference..yes and then some....but you have to know what your listening for.....if you haven't taken the time to learn how to listen critically then your wasting your time and money....

will you know the difference..yes and then some....but you have to know what your listening for.....if you haven't taken the time to learn how to listen critically then your wasting your time and money....
Which is kinda of what im saying, how many people here are true audiophiles? It just seems to me that spending that kinda of money in the auto environment is wasted. The house I could see it, but not the car.

^^^Some people see more of their car then house....would make sense if they wanted it to sound good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.