SOLD FS: Rainbow Germaniums (minus tweeters) Kenwood XXV-01D high end 25th Anniversary HU

randyrsx
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
The second set of mids and xovers from my Germs are for sale and they need to go ASAP!

0706071730.jpg

0706071731.jpg

$215 shipped!!

And now my baby, Kenwood XXV-01D, aka Kenwood x990. This one has everything you'll ever need: http://www.crutchfield.com/S-etohNDihoW7/cgi-bin/prodview.asp?I=113XXV01D&search=xxv01d

For those who don't like to go to links, it has: Time alignment, SRS WOW, 3 sets of oxygen-free high end 5v pre-amps, 4 band parametric eq, 24-Bit Burr-Brown D-A Converter, and still plays your cds, mp3 discs....

0626071945.jpg

0626071945a.jpg

0626071945b.jpg

0626071946.jpg

$225

All prices include shipping to the continental 48 states.

ebay id: randyproch

PM Me!

trades? me likes that HU. VERY MUCh.

that HU is badass. So are the comps. I would have bought everything up like that *snap* if you listed it like 3 months ago.

does the duck tape work well for sealing it?

-No trades, sorry

-Got your message, sent one back

-Duct tape does make a difference I think, it helps relieve paranoia

-Yeah, it was cake uploading pics

-Whoop whoop for another RSXer

Gosh darnit you. I wanted a Kenwood XXV-01D for so long but no1 sells it anymore. I ended up settling for a 990. Its the same thing but 25h aniversary sounds cooler. But ya its a awsome unit with endless feature. And thats a awsome price. I wish i could buy those germs but i buy everything in stages. Bought Hu like 2 weeks ago, bought amp for sub this past week. Maybe if those germs are still here in a week or two (which i doubt they are) ill pick it up. Good luck with ur sale.

The XXV, due to its Anniversary Edition status, was manufactured in limited numbers as compared to the rest of the eXcelon offerings for 2005 as well as all the 'regular' Kenwood gear.

Consequently the supplies both from authorized and non-authorized vendors alike dried up fairly quickly when considering how long older model equipment hangs around long after it was new on places like eBay, MillionBuy, SonicElectronix, etc...

Durn nice HU. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif Heckuva price on it, too, considering the lowest it ever went for retail was $400 when new...

U/ling pics into it, like stated, is cake once you get the proper program to create the correct type of picture file as recognized by the HU.

Free bump!

You know MrSwiss you could always buy my HU and sell yours here on CA.com you wouldn't even have to change the wiring harness, just unplug from the x790 and plug this one in.

Come on you know you want to...

You know MrSwiss you could always buy my HU and sell yours here on CA.com you wouldn't even have to change the wiring harness, just unplug from the x790 and plug this one in.
Come on you know you want to...
He wouldn't even have to change the cage!

(a)Just unlock his X790 form the sleeve it is sitting in, slide it out and disconnect the antenna, wiring harness, and RCA cables.

(b)Move the X790 to the side.

©Reconnect all the aforementioned cabling and such to the appropriate spots on the XXV-01D.

(d)Slide the XXV-01D into the existing mounting sleeve already in the dash.

(e)Adjust the settings accordingly and viola! DONE

For all others reading this thread, I swear I'm not paying him to write these things...

Prowler, you wouldn't happen to be in the market for a new HU or some speakers, would you?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.