SOLD FS" Eclipse cd 7000 and ipc 106 ipod adapter

pcoastsurf
10+ year member

Like new Eclipse CD 7000 plus the I-POD ADAPTER ipc-106. Both in new condition with all original packaging and boxes. This is Eclipse's High end head unit. One of the best head units made ,sound quality is amazing .Here are the specs.Retail price is 699.99 for the head unit and 49.99 for the ipod adapter. 399.00 for both.shipped

Looking to add a splash of color to your dash? Then fix your gaze on the high-definition Organic EL display on Eclipse's CD7000 CD player. More vivid than standard displays, it complements the stereo's motorized, slide-open faceplate with a striking array of background images and eye-catching animations. Best of all, you can put the display to the test with Eclipse's "Area Shot" feature, showing off trip directions with color maps, a moving vehicle icon, points of interest, and more, right from the dash.

Circle Surround II sound processing allows you to create a realistic surround sound effect in the car, no matter where your speakers are located. Read more

Details:

» CD player with built-in amplifier (14 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)

» plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs (including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA music files)

» detachable, motorized, slide-open faceplate with ESN anti-theft protection

» full-color Organic EL display with six selectable button colors

» spectrum analyzer

» Eclipse DSP with 7-band parametric EQ and time alignment

» SRS Circle Surround II

» SRS TruBass

» three sets of 5-volt preamp outputs

» subwoofer control with low-pass filter

» five settings for the selectable high- and low-pass filters

» rear auxiliary input (RCA)

» Memory Stick input

» CD changer controls

» satellite radio-ready (SIRIUS tuner, subscription, and antenna required)

» iPod-ready

» HD Radio-ready

» CD Text compatible

» E-iSERV compatible with Area Shot — trip directions (maps, direction arrows, a moving vehicle icon, and points of interest) appear on display

» clock

» 18 FM/6 AM presets

» seek tuning

» remote control

» CD frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz

» CD signal-to-noise ratio: 100 dB

» FM sensitivity: 15 dBf

Ipod adapter

Eclipse's iPC-106 interface adapter makes it easy to integrate an iPod into your mobile audio system. Just install the interface box in an out-of-the-way spot, connect it to the CD changer input on your Eclipse stereo, and hook up your iPod.

With the iPC-106 connected to a compatible Eclipse stereo, you can access just about all of the iPod's functions — play/pause, fast forward/rewind, repeat, and random — with the controls on your Eclipse stereo. You'll be able to find the music you want quickly, since album title, artist name, or track information show up on the Eclipse display. The adapter will even charge your iPod while it's connected.

Details:

» iPod interface adapter for select Eclipse stereos

» includes adapter module and two connection cables

» for all docking iPods, including video iPods, iPod photos, iPod nanos, and iPod minis

» full iPod control is compatible with 2006 Eclipse stereos from model CD3000-up (limited playback and display functions with CD2000 and the AVN6600 video receiver)

» charges iPod battery while driving

» artist, track, or album information shows up on the stereo display

» dimensions: 4-3/4"W x 1-5/16"H x 3-3/4"D

Pictureeclpise010.jpg

Pictureeclpise008.jpg

Pictureeclpise007.jpg

Pictureeclpise004.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.