SOLD FS: PSP Value Pack

Capthook
10+ year member

CoCo
Check it out. I purchased a PSP 3 weeks ago and I have recently decided that I want to upgrade my system. So the PSP has got to go. It is in perfect condition and only about 3 hours of gameplay. You can download music, videos, pictures, and play games on it. The graphics are also unbelievable. I am willing to let this go for $220 shipped OBO. It comes in the original box w/ headphones, all instructions and manuals, and a 32 MB memory stick, spiderman dvd, sample disc, charger, and a PSP cover.

Thanks for looking.

I had to return mine cause the screen died on me. They better get the pixel solution fixed soon. Also the disc started to make a loud grinding sound too. But 2 of my friends had the exact same thing happen to them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.