FS: Polaroid 8" Portable DVD player w/car charger & FM transmitter

Participant count
  • Participant list

bikinpunk
10+ year member

G-g-g-g-g-unity!
Alabama
My wife & I bought this a few years ago from a BB in Chatanooga on our way to Gatlinburg. We used it once during that trip and shortly after on a trip to Disney World. Since then it's never seen the light of day. She actually found this in her closet at her parent's house last week and I thought I might be able to sell it here.

Included is the box, manual, player w/battery, car charger adapter, remote, and carrying case. Also included is a Belkin FM transmitter so you can play the audio over your factory radio's system.

When we bought it the price was $210 or so. Looking to get $110 shipped for it.

Plenty of pics below. Note, I cannot find the AC adapter. You won't need it unless you're hooking this up inside your house. I know we have it somewhere but after an hour searching I've given up. The price I'm asking reflects this. I'm open to offers, but no lowballs, please. No trades; I'm needing $ to buy my wife's Christmas gifts. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

IMG_0686.jpg

Carrying Case:

IMG_0687.jpg

Inside Case

IMG_0688.jpg

Eagle's:

IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

Forgot about this. Had it sold via Craigslist but never called the lady back and she no longer needs it.

Back up to 95 shipped as I'm not as hard pressed for cash. If no one takes it, I'm putting it up on e-bay.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

bikinpunk

10+ year member
G-g-g-g-g-unity!
bikinpunk
Alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies