SOLD FS: OZ ME 15 dual 4 ohm

bjayjr5679
10+ year member

Father of Three
OZ AUDIO ME 15 DUAL 4

Mint not in original box 9.5/10 (just cause its used) 145 SHIPPED

Description: The Oz Matrix Elite series of subwoofers represent Oz Audio's obsession to create the ultimate in subwoofer technology. Every aspect of these subwoofers was designed and scrutinized to ensure maximum SPL and the ultimate in sound quality.

• Diameter: 15"

• Impedance: Dual 4 Ohm

• Power Handling (RMS/Peak): 700W / 1400W

• Sensitivity (1W/1M): 86dB

• Frequency Response: 18-500Hz

• Xmax (mm): 25mm

• Fs (Hz): 27Hz

• Mounting Depth: 8 1/16"

• Mounting Diameter: 14 1/8"

• Voice Coil Diameter: 2 1/2"

• U-Turn Hyper Surround composed of dense UV treated foam, shaped into a nonstandard profile representing a "U". This design accomplishes two goals: The cone's surface area is maximized, therefore maximizing SPL output. Additionally, the surround's taller profile allows for increased Xmax and linearity.

• Three layer cone comprised of two layers of braided glass fiber with a layer of nomex sandwiched in between to create a material which is extremely rigid, yet remarkably lightweight.

• Competition style aluminum die-cast basket

• Underlap cone attachment

• The spider assembly comprised of blended cotton and nomex, called conex, results in a materail that is flexible like cotton, yet has the tensile strength of nomex. Additionally, the lead wires are interwoven into the spider to eliminate breakage during extreme SPL excursion.

• Dual wound, 2.5-inch voice coils on a glass fiber former.

• Cross-Vent intercooling through the basket to allow the voice coils to remain cool during operation. 8. 150 ounce triple magent motor assembly

• Custom engraved chrome backplate with Oz Audio logo engraved. Additionally, the backplate has a vented radius.

• Extended Coil Windings for Increased Xmax

• Double Sided Engraved Rubber Gasket

• Protective Rubber Magnet Sleeve

• Specially Designed Vacuum Formed Dust Cap

• Nickel Plated Push Terminals

DSC03915.jpg

DSC03918.jpg

DSC03919.jpg

DSC03920.jpg

DSC03921.jpg

DSC03926.jpg

Box is full pm me you best price shipped to 23231 I got a deal on a 12" Alpine Type X but if the price is right I can get this from you asap

Man.... this couldn't have come at a worse time, my 187 partially died, and my girl is buying an LI 15 around the 20th when she gets paid.

Grrrrr...... Where was this at when I was first looking for a 15? :p

Free bump for one of the best "SQL" woofers out there, this thing should have been gone already. Get loud, handle a good bit of power, get low, sound good, and enclosure size isn't ridiculous.

Kef

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.