250 obo or trade

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

b89d14b7.jpg

45df91ee.jpg

61cea03d.jpg

5a47afc0.jpg

54cd61a3.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Dang this a nice unit, my cpu here at work sux can't really even see any paint chipped. Got better pics of the chipped paint, I'd rather get one of these new but I don't think they sell them anymore.

Best pic I can get sorry I can send them in a text if you have s smart phone might show up better

Na thats k, I'll check em out when I get home later. Where do you even buy eclipse headunits these days? Very interested in this deck, but also shouldn't be spending money as I have a new air conditioner to buy for my house, and have yet to buy my HO.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.