eg9
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

O/S black/gold Lanzar Opti amps

2050 X1

4100 X1

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Both are in extremely good condition cosmetically and work perfectly. The 4100 has a very short amount of power/ground cable exposed. Barely enough to make a good connection but can be made to work.

Price:

$225 shipped for both.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in price, tracking info provided when shipped.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Bump for old school goodness. Not sure if the PS is regulated but my old opti 150 put out a lot of power in its day!

Not sure about the blues but the black/gold are unregulated PS......... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

My Opti 2500........

Sick amp's I have a 2100 & 2200 if I had the cash I'd buy both and try n get that 2500 off u to just to hang on the wall in my shop with the 2 I have

Sick amp's I have a 2100 & 2200 if I had the cash I'd buy both and try n get that 2500 off u to just to hang on the wall in my shop with the 2 I have
They'd look good hanging on the wall ............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...