New At This Game
NY, NY
Cash Only - NYC, NJ Area

Nine.1 - $250 (with KnuKoncept Fuse & Fuse Holder) 1yr & 8mths warranty left

(Includes unused volume controller)

52a3c831.jpg

2839fa21.jpg

Nine.2 - $110 (with KnuKoncept Fuse & Fuse Holder) 1yr & 8mths warranty left

No pic but pretty much same as above but smaller.

RLp 12 - Dual 4 Ohm - $180 (with box below)

Rlp12_Top1.jpg

2c194fc1.jpg

Sealed box

(Built myself with coarse screws, wood glue, speaker gasket, terminals)

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

Reason for Local Only is that the items are still on my car. If you want them, you can see it, hear it, test it, and I'll take them out right then and there. i take excellent care of my stuff, so rest assured that they are in mint condition. check it out.

Contact me at MFCortes911@optonline.net. Im very busy around this time, but Ill try to respond ASAP.

Thanks for Looking

I would really like to sell both at the same time. Give me a little time and ill get back to you on this. I need this for a sound test on the AMP and the RLP if someone wants to buy them. Thanks
Well, if you sell one part of the system you might as well part the rest out. Not to mention you put a little more $$ in your pocket by selling the box and sub seperately.

Let me know what you decide.

TTT. Anyone local gotta want some ED gear. These AMPS are mint and have not even turned up all the way up cuz i was worried it would blow my sub.

If you ever feel like shipping Id take the two amps //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I want to keep my options open so if you are still interested, let me know. I dont really know how much shipping will cost for these with insurance. Do you have any idea.

Im working with someone locally at the moment and will meet up this weekend. Sorry for not updating sooner. If things fall through, I will ship the AMPS, but will hold on to the sub for local. I will update again monday.

Thanks for checking up on it guys.

Okay guys. The buyer flaked out on me this weekend and did not even call me back to cancel. So I will be packing the Nine.1 tonight into a box ready to ship. The Nine.2 I will hold on to for my comps so I still have some music in the car.

Nine.1 will be $265 shipped this includes.

-Knukoncepts huge fuse holder with fuse.

-Volume Controller

-A copy of invoice from ED for your warranty.

-mounting hardware

I accept paypal or money order. Email or PM me if interested.

Then change your title of your thread, cause I was all ready to buy a nine.2 from you till I had to read thru the entire thread full of crap to find out your not selling it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif Tell a mod to fix it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

FLipFlop

10+ year member
New At This Game
FLipFlop
NY, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date