FS : NIB PS3 Slim slight issue

Why wouldnt it be covered by warranty? Yea if you dont have a receipt...BUT its been out for less than a year so them saying that you need a receipt to get it repaired for free to prove its still within the warranty is easily countered.

Why wouldnt it be covered by warranty? Yea if you dont have a receipt...BUT its been out for less than a year so them saying that you need a receipt to get it repaired for free to prove its still within the warranty is easily countered.
You may be on to something. Good call there.

Hello there, I've read the whole thread and i'm sorry you got screwed by this ebay seller, but how did you pay for this? if it was paypal they have really good ways to make the seller issue the refund, even if he is no longer registered on ebay there is a record and paypal have access to his bank account and will make him pay you back if you open a case and win it, just my two cents and willing to help you out, maybe you are not willing to deal with all that trouble and prefer to sell it here.

Also I'm sure if you call sony you can manage to get it repaired for free since the slim ones have been out for a little more than a month they are all under warranty with sony and they can check with the serial #.

Good Luck!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dave_damage

10+ year member
Soundstream Nut Swinger
dave_damage
Gary, Indiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied