FS : NIB PS3 Slim slight issue

Not to be an ass, but you can get a new one with wireless card working for 299. The slim ones. Why asking the same price?

Im guessing that you cant read?
LOL. I wouldn't apologize for this post. 100% appropriate. You clearly said OBO and I DON'T EXPECT TO GET THAT OUT OF IT. I think... if I read it correctly. Anyway, I was looking at getting one for my parents as a BD player but I don't get promoted until next month. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif GLWS!!!

LOL. I wouldn't apologize for this post. 100% appropriate. You clearly said OBO and I DON'T EXPECT TO GET THAT OUT OF IT. I think... if I read it correctly. Anyway, I was looking at getting one for my parents as a BD player but I don't get promoted until next month. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif GLWS!!!
Thanks for the bump lol

So its not NIB then right?
Well its not old in box because its never been used really. No need to get technical. I have explained the situation at hand. If yo want it contact me if not go troll on SMD or something. So many people out there would have been shady and just relisted this as a new working unit on ebay. Im letting people know straight up there is a slight issue. But thanks a lot for chiming in bud. I'll keep you posted on any new developments.

Well its not old in box because its never been used really. No need to get technical. I have explained the situation at hand. If yo want it contact me if not go troll on SMD or something. So many people out there would have been shady and just relisted this as a new working unit on ebay. Im letting people know straight up there is a slight issue. But thanks a lot for chiming in bud. I'll keep you posted on any new developments.
lmao

bump for you sir

is it true that ps3 slim's downside is that it can't play ps2 games? or can they also play ps2 games? that's just what i heard.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dave_damage

10+ year member
Soundstream Nut Swinger
dave_damage
Gary, Indiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies