FS - NIB - Kicker QS 65.2 6 1/2

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Item(s) for Sale:

Kicker QS 65.2 6 1/2 component speakers

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand new, never installed, never removed from packaging, Kicker QS 65.2 two way speaker system. These are the top of the line of Kicker components. They handle a ton of power and sound great. Convertible to Coax set up. These were purchased from BestBuy.com for $499.99 plus tax for me as a Valentines day gift and have been sitting in my closet since then. I purchased a new vehicle (BMW) last week and these will not fit. I am selling so I can purchase a pair of 4 inch components. Local pick up preferred, shipping available.

Specifications

Handles up to 200W peak power (100W RMS)

40Hz - 22kHz frequency response

1-3/16" Tetoron dome tweeters with dual neodymium magnets to ensure crisp, clear highs.

6-1/2" Tri-Tech cones with chrome back plates deliver powerful sound. Cast aluminum baskets and nickel-plated spring terminals provide durability.

5-7/16" cutout length

4 ohms impedance

87dB sensitivity

Price:

$350.00 plus actual shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping will be actual shipping from 91739. For estimate pm zip code.

Item Pictures:

Yes they are available, unfortunately I just noticed that email notifications was set to off by default so I was not aware of your post here or the Pms that were sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...