Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeepintn
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

full kicker 1/0 dual amp kit, brand new just not in the packaging. 20ft of pwoer, 3ft of ground, 5 ft each of blue and grey 4ga, 2 distro blocks and fuse holder. as a bonus, im throwing in an additional 1/0 kicker fuse holder that does not normally come with the kit and a couple feet of red 4ga wire. everything you see in the picture. both fuse holders i will include kicker fuses. only trades im looking for is i would trade towards a newer xbox 360

Item(s) Description/Condition:

brand new, although not in the packaging.

Price:

$125 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS priority mail

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG_20121231_151847.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...