FS: Netbook, Logitech G15, Razer Deathadder

Digital Designs
10+ year member

Aclministrator
Limestone NY
I have a few things I wanna try to sell because I wanna get some new subs, and I need to fix my car. First up is a Razer Deathadder, it is a little over a year old, but in excellent shape. The only thing wrong with it is the rubber insulation on the wire was cut a little bit which exposed the wires. I taped it up and it still works 100 percent fine. If you are into gaming this is definitely one of the best mice you can get. I will start this at 30 plus shipping(should be like 5 bucks) OBO

100_0427.jpg

100_0428.jpg

Next is a Logitech G15 v1. This keyboard is 100 times better than the cheap new version. It is built sturdier and the keys dont wear down. It has the fold up screen and is backlit blue. The only thing wrong with this is the m3 key(macro set number 3) is stuck in, but you can still change macros, and use m1 m2 or m3. It is just a tiny cosmetic thing. I will start this thing at 50 plus shipping OBO

100_0429.jpg

100_0430.jpg

Last but not least is my netbook. It is an Emachines EM250. Dont let the name fool you, this is just an Acer Aspire One rebranded to EMachines. It has 1gb DDR2 but can be easily upgraded to 2gb, a 250gb HDD(bigger than most netbooks on the market) a bright 10.1 inch screen, built in webcam, the works. It gets about 3 and a half to 4 hours off the charger with the 3 cell battery. It also is unique because of the fact that it came with Windows 7 instead of XP. It runs 7 GREAT, much better than my dual core lappy runs vista. This thing is almost brand new(about 2 months old) I will include the original box and manuals and everything it came with. And before it gets brought up, YES this is the netbook that was on sale around XMas at Walmart for 228 plus tax, but NO I did not get that deal on it, I paid 278 plus tax for it, and dont expect to get it cheap just because one time months ago it was cheap for about a week. I will start this off at 240 plus shipping OBO

100_0433.jpg

100_0434.jpg

100_0435.jpg

PM me with any offers or questions. Thanks

haha i basically got it for nothing its all in the same spots where keys are and what not just french words really... i know where all the keys are so its nothing too big =p

haha i basically got it for nothing its all in the same spots where keys are and what not just french words really... i know where all the keys are so its nothing too big =p
Ah, cool. Well buy my Deathadder to go with your G15, its an awesome combo! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Digital Designs

10+ year member
Aclministrator
Digital Designs
Limestone NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies