SOLD FS: My HP Centrino Laptop

Participant count
  • Participant list

Zeeshan
10+ year member

Selling my laptop, like the title says. Its an HP, with Centrino Processor. Heres some specs on it.....

HP Pavilion model #ZT3017WM

Intel Pentium M Processor 1.4GHz

Intel Centrino Mobile Technology with Intel PRO/ Wireless 2100(802.11b)

wireless networking

15.4 wxga tft active matrix display WIDESCREEN!

60 GB hard drive

ATI Mobility Radeon 9200 32B

512 MB Ram

DVD/CDRW

Windows XP

Im looking to get $1400 shipped obo. Its less than a month old, perfect MINT condition. Need to pay bills for now, so i cant afford to keep the laptop, even though i love it. I paid $1500 + tax for it last month. Open to offer. NO TRADES PLEASE! I have the original box, manuals, software, etc. Everything will be included, and the original $1500 pricetag is still on the box. UNDER WARRANTY UNTIL DEC. 2004!

If interested, please PM me, Post up, or Email me, Zeeshan08@yahoo.com. Email me for pics, i should have a few soon, i cant find my digi cam, so they may be crappy pics from my cell phone.

I know its a large amount of money, so i can provide references. Ive sold over $1k before. Plus, if your local, even better, come n get it

thanks!

Zeeshan

f

why dont u just return it? u may have to pay restockin fee dependin frmo wher eu bought it, but it will be the same.

some stores accept returns within 30 days.

i tend to lose reciepts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Plus, i got it from fry's, and theyre return policy is super whack, with huge restocking fees and stuff. Ide rather pass on a good deal to someone else instead of deal with those punks, and give another corporation more money than they need.

not to hijack your thread or anything but F.Y.I.

The restocking fee even at 15% wouldn't cover the costs in which the vendor will take. I work for a reputable p.c. manufacturer and everytime a person returns a computer there are at least $500 in costs that then vendor will be hit with. The restocking fee is a way to recover a portion of those costs and to also discourage you from returning it. Keep in mind that the $500 in costs don't include the $200- $300 they will have to knock off the price for a refurb product.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Zeeshan

10+ year member
Zeeshan
So Cal...Corona!
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from