FS: MTG Magic the Gathering ~1k+ Cards! LOOK

Participant count
  • Participant list

Winter_C
10+ year member

Teh Pinto Driver
Ok, thanks for looking at my thread, I want to start off by saying I do not know anything about MTG, I bought a vehicle and found a case full of these cards..It's late now, I'll post pics of the case tomorrow just want to see if it sparks anyone's interest.

I have no idea what to ask, nor what they are worth...Had a buddy tell me that there is some really expensive cards for the game but I CBA on sorting through these and researching them...

I'll start price at 300/OBO (ONLY BECAUSE I HAVE TO LIST A PRICE)

Give a reasonable price on what you think they are worth----will go anything from cash to car audio to possibly something else you have that may spark my interest

Please no flamming, Any ?'s I'll try to answer to best of my Knowledge

Thanks!

Dude no flaming as soon as I saw the title I got my bic out!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif for real though try a coin/card shop they pay the cards actual value at the moment the have pricing catalogs that are very current to most cards/coins worth.

Unfortunetly, the card shop that used to be in the "town" I live in is closed...And If I go to a card shop with no idea on what they worth, I'm going to get screwed hard...Would rather sell to someone on here who will probably use them or have knowledge on what the hell to do with them

Lol, that's what my plan is...but I was on computer now, Figured I'd start a thread here before I went to bed...If no interest by tomorrow, Ebay shall see them

I've been dealing these cards for years. PM me and I can give you a call and tell you how to figure out what they might be worth. Some cards sell for about 5$ per 1000, some for 1000$ each. Odds are if you got them "free" they're more of the 5$ per 1000, but PM me, would be interested in buying or selling them on consignment for you if the lot is worth anything.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Winter_C

10+ year member
Teh Pinto Driver
Winter_C
Mitchell, SD
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies