FS: MiniDSP 2x4, DC isolator

treylittlefield
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
1. Product: 2 MiniDSP 2x4, DC isolator

2. Specs: MiniDSP 2x4 RevB | miniDSP

miniDC Isolator | miniDSP

3. Description/Condition: new never used.

4. Price: :$245 shipped. pretty firm on price as these are brand new never used.

trades i would consider would be a sundown 100.4 or crescendo ft1 supertweets. thats about it.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).''

IMG_20120818_234430.jpg

Are these basically crossovers? or can they do eq and time alignment?
Depending on the plugin you buy from their website, it can be as simple or sophisticated as you want. They do have time alignment and eq. If you've never heard of them look em up on youtube. Best processor for the money hands

down

So what exactly is the isolator? Didn't see that on their website. I have a sundown 100.4d if you are interested. No major scratches.

With the 2 MiniDSP 2x4 you have for sale, could I run a 3 or 4 way active without having to buy any other plug ins? It sounds like what you have, I would have to go out and buy an xover plug in to go active? I also use MAC, so would I have any issues adjusting these once in the car? I know some processors dont like apple stuff.

Sorry for all the questions, but trying to figure out if these are just cheap up front and then nickel and dime you later with plug ins and modules.

I believe it will work with Mac, you'll have to email them for conformation though. 2 minidsp will let you do 4 way active. You'll have to buy one plugin from them and download it to your computer. You can use it on both of the processors.yo. u'll have to decide which plug in you need. $10 for the plugin from them

With the 2 MiniDSP 2x4 you have for sale, could I run a 3 or 4 way active without having to buy any other plug ins? It sounds like what you have, I would have to go out and buy an xover plug in to go active? I also use MAC, so would I have any issues adjusting these once in the car? I know some processors dont like apple stuff.
Sorry for all the questions, but trying to figure out if these are just cheap up front and then nickel and dime you later with plug ins and modules.

no matter what, you have to buy the PLUG IN. Its what drives the hardware. And it works great with mac. Im using the same product and I have a macbook.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.