Kangaroux
5,000+ posts

I put on
Maine
Item(s) for Sale:

^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

10/10 mechanical

9/10 cosmetic (it looks pretty much new, the color has faded a bit and that's about the extent of it)

This drill is very powerful and I would love to keep it but I need to finish buying up some things for my build, plus I already own a 12v so I can still get by. Probably my favorite feature of this is that the chuck doesn't have 2 parts to it, it's just one moving piece and there is a mechanism inside that locks the chuck when it feels a drill bit. The locking is actually very tight and it makes it way easier to switch between bits because you dont have to hold on to the chuck and rope burn yourself.

Comes with the case, drill, charger and a new battery.

Price:

The newer sets of these go for $200 new. How about $100 shipped, no trades

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

UPS ground

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

3QvuC.jpg

yMxQF.jpg

very nice drill from a very good company, if i had the $ i would scoop this up in a sec, but im broke glws man
Thanks, I wish I could keep it cause it's truly a beast and I know I won't find another deal like this but I'm like $50 short on getting a new sub and I don't feel like waiting a month to get some cash lol

i agree, Milwaukee is one of the best (i also like Bosch). If you don't already have a good drill, look no further. The only downside is the lack of a Li battery pack (for weight and longevity). The price is more than fair though.

i agree, Milwaukee is one of the best (i also like Bosch). If you don't already have a good drill, look no further. The only downside is the lack of a Li battery pack (for weight and longevity). The price is more than fair though.
And this man knows what he's talking about //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

The battery is heavier but it's worth every ounce, lol. If you can squeeze the chuck as hard as you can and it doesn't slow down how fast the drill spins whatsoever, you know this thing has some power to it.

**** man i has no extra cash right now either . what sub are you getting ?
Trying to find a used xcon 18 but no one seems to be selling lol. Either that or I sell this so I can get one new from ssa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Kangaroux

5,000+ posts
I put on
Kangaroux
Maine
Start date
Participants