SOLD FS - Memphis 1000d & FI SSD

mihklo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Have had these for quite some time with anticipation to install them. Not sure when I am gonna have time to install them, so I figured I might as well just sell them. Both items will be shipped/tracked/insured via fedex.

memphis 1000d - i cannot remember the exact model number off the top of my head. it has the finned heatsink. 1100x1 @ 1ohm. there is some cosmetic damage on top of the heatseat from the friend of mine who I got this from. I have never installed it since getting it from him. Worked perfectly prior to him removing it from his car. $150 shipped.

12" FI SSD dual 2 ohm. copper coil option. bought 2 of these off of someone on this board, cant remember who it was. sold 1 of them and was gonna put this in my car. great condition. 135 shipped.

Buy both for 270 shipped.

Not looking for any car audio trades, unless it is a kenwood ipod adapter. Only other trade I am really looking for is an ipod touch, or maybe an ATT smartphone. maybe some wii or 360 stuff. who knows, if you have something you are looking to trade shoot me an offer.....worst i can say is no.

Can get pictures possibly later today or tomorrow at the latest. also im not desperate to get rid of this stuff, so please keep the lowball offers to a minimal.

Have plenty of references, both on here and ebay as well as a few here and there from elitecaraudio, sounddomain, diycarstereo.

would u be interested in a samsung blackjack 2 from at&t, i only used it about a month til i got my iphone, new perfect and a nice phone

pics of the ssd

P1040480.jpg

P1040478.jpg

P1040481.jpg

P1040482.jpg

fixed.

Also, want to trade your SSD +Cash for an RE Destroyer?

thanks for the pics.

unfortunately i have no use for any speakers at this point. i have been wanting to install this forever now, and havent gotten around to putting it in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.