Boomsday
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
My House
Item(s) for Sale:

MB Quart RWE-352 15" D2

With 1.5cuft sealed box

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used. In my home setup for about 2 years off and on. Comes with the box if you want it.

WoofersEtc.com - RWE-352 - MB Quart Reference Series 15" 1400 Watt DVC Subwoofer

Price:

$125shipped With box

$125shipped Without the Box

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I can't believe this is still here. People this sub will surprise you, had the d4 version on a ma audio hk898, and it hit great lows and had decent volume. Free bump, glws. If you buy this, you will NOT be disappointed.

Had a pair of these in my Suburban. 1.5cubes per off 1200 watts = nice n clean bass that gets loww effortlessly. I actually still have one. If someone buys his Ill send you mine for free if you pay shipping. But....the cone is seperating from the surround. Can be fixable,not sure. My bro n law tried some silicone but didnt know what the heck he was doing. Coil is good so maybe someone can find use for it.

i really miss my rwe-352 (which is why i'm interested in yours), stolen out of the garage of my old house when i lived in the hood. i threw mine into an old bandpass i had kicking around since the 90's. sounded pretty good in it

PICT3298-1.jpg

on a 600wrms mtx rt2600. the song is put on by young jeezy. no idea what happened to the sound.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.