Status
Not open for further replies.

fasfocus00
5,000+ posts

doITdaWHITEwayORdoITtwice
Item(s) for Sale:

MB Quart PVI216

Item(s) Description/Condition:

good condition currently mounted as coaxial, i DO NOT have the hardware to separate them. you might be able to find on ebay or order from Maxxsonics. i do have crossovers

Price:

$70 shipped/obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping included in price

Item Pictures:

06b51f1d.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
it isnt hard. maxxsonics will walk you through it
i don't have the hardware to mount the tweeter and the bullet that would be in place of the tweeter pole. maybe a maxxsonics person on the forum could get the hardware for the buyer to help me sell this.

i don't have the hardware to mount the tweeter and the bullet that would be in place of the tweeter pole. maybe a maxxsonics person on the forum could get the hardware for the buyer to help me sell this.
the tweeter pole can be replaced by any manufactures pole that i know of. i have some sitting here actually that may work.

bump, if one of catman's bullet with work i'd be willing to spot up a few bucks to get them for the buyer if that's cool with catman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...