Not open for further replies.

$LICK CALIFA$
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Not Far!
Item(s) for Sale:

^^^^^^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

- Allows interconnectivity / linking mobile amplifiers into a "master and slave" configuration

- Link up to five (5) amplifier pairs

- Remote level control with LED clipping indicator

- Master / Slave control switch

- 24dB adjustable low-pass (35Hz to 250Hz)

- Built-in 6.5Hz set-up test tone

- 24dB adjustable subsonic filter (15Hz to 35 Hz)

- 10dB adjustable parametric bass EQ

- Variable wide / narrow bandwidth control

- Built-in line driver variable from 1-9 volts

- 0 to 180¡ adjustable phase control

- 2-channel rca audio pass-thru

Manual - http://www.maxxsonics.net/manuals/crunch/pdfs/MAXX-LINK%20MLX-100%20Manual.pdf

Got this in on a trade but I don't need it. Comes with Remote Level Control with 3-Stage LED Clipping Indicator and cord.

Price:

$65 Shipped

Open to trades but cash is king

Item Pictures:

IMAG0713.jpg

IMAG0714.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

this may be a dumb question but judging from the description, its what I gather... Does this think make amps that can not be strapped indeed strappable?

this may be a dumb question but judging from the description, its what I gather... Does this think make amps that can not be strapped indeed strappable?
Not a dumb question at all but your assumption is spot on!! It does make amps strappable that usually aren't along with other features

I'm actually awaiting payment thru snail mail right now and there are a couple of people ahead of you waiting so I don't think I'll be able to accept trades but thanks for the offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...