Only 3-4 months old. Maybe ran a total of 30 minutes

Never been mounted!

Puts out 10,000 watts plus @ 14.4v

$1295 Shipped

093.jpg

058.jpg

050-1.jpg

049-2.jpg

I still have 6 months of warranty left but I dont think its transferable. I will check into it

well, then pay the man or give it up. I'm the other guy who popped outta nowhere w/cash in hand reay to buy this mans amp and your basically standing in line 1 ahead of me, so if you aint gonna get it, LMK so him and I can get our deal rolling. I hate to be pushy but I'd like to have a good car amp by the end of the week. Otherwise I'll just start using my goliath for a lil while untill another one of these comes out and I snag that.

Being dead serious and showing the money=2 different things, LOL. But like I told korn, if its meant to be w/me, then cool, otherwise, no harm done. But krankster, I'm not sure what you plan to use this amp for, but its not just some random amp you'd find at the local best buy, so I hope you understand you better have a very good electrical layout on your car and enough subs to be able to handle this amp. I know what I have and it has a DDZ18 in its model number and this amp is VERY overkill for my sub and system, BUT I'd like to be able to have the extra power in case later down the road, I do multi-subs. Now I'm not sure what your gonna be running, but in my opinion, if you don't plan to use this amp to its fullest extent, let someone else, and get something smaller. I'm actaully starting to look at the 4k2d and the 5k2d's lil pocket amps, but they make big power. I just started coming back to this forum to look around and saw this amp f/s so I stuck my head in, saw it was still aval, and did my talkin

I wish someone would just pay for this amp. its becoming a headache
I assume you have heard nothing from your krankster guy? Well, just LMK whats going on this week so I know wether to keep looking or if your gonna go w/this other guy. I sent you a Pm but unsure if even you know what to do, so keep me updated. I'm headin to bed now. workin in the morning

well, I'm going to assume that this amp has been sold due to korn not reply'n to any messages or coming on here in a week to say whats going on, so as of today, monday the 3rd of august, I'm going to start lookin for another amp. I would have bought this one, but no communication, no sale! If its not sold, I know why!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.