SOLD FS: Like New Sundown 1000D w/ Warranty.......Low Low Price

Doola36
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
SoCal
Okay I have a Sundown 1000D Mono amp that I purchased from an authorized sundown dealer. The amp is in great condition and is currently installed in my truck. It was tested by Sundown on 10-23-2008. It comes with a warranty and as soon as you send payment I will let Tech12 know the new person for the warranty. So the price I am asking is.........................$245 shipped USPS priority/insured. So you should receive the amp in 3-4days. I will scan the receipt and send you pictures of me shipping it off to you.

Also if you send payment before 3pm pacific time tomorrow it will be shipped the same day.

Doola36

S5030715.jpg

S5030714.jpg

S5030713.jpg

Thanks playboys for the bump. The funds from this amp will be going on tires for the truck. But once the beginning of the year I will be looking for a a Alpine 1.1000 to go with my 4.150. The sundown amp is really cool but having some stackable amps will let me install my cross overs under the other seat.

wow, nice price. good luck with the sale man
do you know how much this thing will actually put out
I have read on the SSA forum that it would do a little over 1K.

Does this come with the remote bass knob? I've got a JL 500/1 for my subs in my Titan, but am thinking about buying this to put on them instead.
It comes with everything I got in the box. bass remote, sticker, manual, and the warranty.....

Does this come with the remote bass knob? I've got a JL 500/1 for my subs in my Titan, but am thinking about buying this to put on them instead.
I thought you had two 500/1 for your subs? So how did the 500/1 sound on your SRs? Because at one time I was thinking about running my SR subs off of a 500/1.

Haven't had any of it hooked up yet and it is all still in the box. I actually had 3 500/1's. Sold two of them and kept the newest one that was only a couple of months old. Now having second thoughts on a 1000D running at 1 ohm vs the 500/1 running at 4 ohms.

Haven't had any of it hooked up yet and it is all still in the box. I actually had 3 500/1's. Sold two of them and kept the newest one that was only a couple of months old. Now having second thoughts on a 1000D running at 1 ohm vs the 500/1 running at 4 ohms.
I did like my 500/1 pushing my w3s. At the end I will be running a Alpine 1.1000 and maybe going with 4 10s sealed instead of my 2 SRs in a ported box.

Quick offer does anybody have any of the following 10s they would like to trade?

Boston Acoustics G1s

JL Audio 10w3v3s

Memphis-15 MS104s

diamond audio d3s

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.