FS: Lanzar Opti 50c (old school US built cheater amp)

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

J31Rob
5,000+ posts

CarTune Netwerk
Indiana
Item(s) for Sale:

Lanzar OptiDrive 50c / old school US built cheater amp, 1996.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

"25wrms" @ 4 ohm x 2

"50wrms" @ 2 ohm x 2

As the title states these are CHEATER AMPS and do much much more than rated.Stable to .25ohm PER CHANNEL and have been known to clamp north of 1100wrms and do it with ease. It's got dual 4ga 12v/ground direct leads.

I can contact Lanzar and see if they've got a .pdf manual or something on them if you're interested but most people know these amps speak for themselves. Ask any old school guy about original Lanzar. This is pre-Zed and pre-buyout.

Price:

$325 shipped OBO. No lowball offers please.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS or UPS, your choice. Insured w/tracking.

Item Pictures:

oJQWi8f.jpg

ZH1XHMj.jpg

PyTkONk.jpg

yIZ2M2e.jpg

*FOR QUICKEST RESPONSE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AT J31ROB @ GMAIL . COM*

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Holy **** that is a great price for this amp in this condition. These are so beast its not even funny. Forget your class D mono's. Monster old school amp here. Good luck with the sale man. I bet you would fetch almost double your asking price on egay

Holy **** that is a great price for this amp in this condition. These are so beast its not even funny. Forget your class D mono's. Monster old school amp here. Good luck with the sale man. I bet you would fetch almost double your asking price on egay
RIGHT?! I'm giving it away.. I saw one for $600 on eBay yesterday. I'm just not a cut throat mofo. I know what I paid and I'm able to offer a good deal, so I am.

U want guts? Not his exact amp, but the top one is the 1st gen 50C (blue / '94-95) and the bottom is a 2nd gen 50C (black / '96-99)

i-bVLfnth-M.jpg

I also did a comparison vid of the two here:

Thanks big D. Wiz. Saves me from having to post them. Finally starting my build!

Spooney thanks agian for that 800f good job with those RCA's.

She's gone!

....but the good news is I have gut pics saved. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...