FS: Kinetik hc 1400

sthib
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
la
View attachment 26532052View attachment 26532053Item(s) for Sale:

Kinetik hc 1400 for Sale

Item(s) Description/Condition:

It was in my truck for a few months and i had to take it out to sale the truck and never got another setup that needed it.

My phone is broken and getting new one tomorrow so will have pics tomorrow for faster pics pm me phone number and i will text them to you.

Price:

Hoping to get 100 for it OBO hit mw with any offers!!!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
It sits at 12.1 i bought it brand new about a year and a half ago. Only used it for a few months until i bought a new truck.

meant id text them tomorrow cause its faster than sitting at the computer and uploading but my sister just came visit and she had her ipad im doing them now.

MINE!!!

Can you throw it on a charger over the weekend maybe?. I want it though!!!!

Still in good condition and such im assuming?

i mean the top sticker came off and the front one has a scratch but still in good condition.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

every caraudio battery i ever had the sticker started coming off

i mean the top sticker came off and the front one has a scratch but still in good condition. 

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

every caraudio battery i ever had the sticker started coming off
Thats all good. My main concern is to make sure it will still take and hold a charge fine. I need a under the hood battery BAD. Mines a pos regular battery thats on its last leg. I need something that can hold up to the current draw.

So basically what im sayin is all you other fegs back off I needs this and I cant afford to drop the cash on a new one right now lol.

[quote name='sthib']there pics up[/QUOTE]

Clear your pm's man. Looks like the older kinetik....still interested though.

@audiobaun technically you expressed interest first so you got first dibs.

View attachment 26532052View attachment 26532053Item(s) for Sale: Kinetik hc 1400 for Sale

Item(s) Description/Condition:

It was in my truck for a few months and i had to take it out to sale the truck and never got another setup that needed it.

My phone is broken and getting new one tomorrow so will have pics tomorrow for faster pics pm me phone number and i will text them to you.

Price:

Hoping to get 100 for it OBO hit mw with any offers!!!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
Not to be an A S S but can you tell me if that casing is swollen next to the last 0 on the 1400 signature??

[quote name='DaveVT']Clear your pm's man. Looks like the older kinetik....still interested though.

@audiobaun technically you expressed interest first so you got first dibs.[/QUOTE]

I thank you, and believe Im gonna pass at this time..Next in line ..Its all yours:D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sthib

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
sthib
la
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date