Participant count
  • Participant list

Sunfire01
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

(1) Kicker 06ZX7501

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The amp has been used by me and me only for the past 4 years. the amp has been running strong @ 2ohms for that time frame and has been strapped to a 12" TC-9 based woofer in a ported box and has given me no issues! Really nice Class D solid build.

Need the money to buy a new 4ch amp or get my AX4300 fixed. Looking for a quick, smooth transaction!

Only trades I would consider: ~60w+ X 4ch Quality amp

Price:

130 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Cont. US shipping will be included in the 130, if not please PM me for details

Will clean the amp up the best I can before shipping.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

HEAT is under dchrsf -->> dchrsf | HeatWare.com

intrested.. you dont have any refs?? your going to have hard time selling it outright.. probly going to have to ship first

check my heatware at bottom of post please. i will update the heatware to reflect that dchrsf on another forum is me on this forum //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I want it gone before the weekend guys! I will pack it up real secure and take care of shipping tomorrow morning if I receive payment tonight. I deal with Paypal verified payments or money order if you really want to send it via snail mail ;D

First come first serve

Yep! I ran a 4guage ground and a 4 guage 12+ to it and thats all i ran to it, it has really big terminals for the real 4guage size, not the puny "claimed" 4guage cable. So I don't expect any problems there.

It was one of those amps that just ran no matter what, I actually replaced a alternator in my Kia because I used to bump all the time and it killed my little 90a alternator i guess because the battery couldnt sustain a charge so the alternator was constantly ON

But yeah its a great amp!

OK //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif thats very nice of you. If thats what you want to do, but i cant argue with a paypal payment! I'm a fair person but if you give me money in hand your the one that gets it!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.