Kicker 150.2

2. Specs:

60 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms

75 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms

150 watts RMS x 1 in bridged mode

3. Description/Condition:

8/10 Cosmetic

10/10 Mechanical

Good amp, I have never had any problems with it. It just isn't enough power to be used in my new build.

It does have a few scratches on it here and their.

4. Price: :

$100 shipped OBO

5. Pictures:

Only pictures I have right now. I can get more tomorrow if anyone is interested.

IMG_0419-1.jpg

IMG_0426-1.jpg

IMG_0427-1.jpg

haha i hear ya on the low balling, stand firm and if noone bites well you really picked the wrong time of year to try and sell stuff //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i wont tell you what i sold mine for unless you are interested but i'm sure once the holidays roll by and people start getting tax returns coming up things will be better!

x2, good seller
thank you

good dude here.
thank you and i just added you on myspace //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

haha i hear ya on the low balling, stand firm and if noone bites well you really picked the wrong time of year to try and sell stuff //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gifi wont tell you what i sold mine for unless you are interested but i'm sure once the holidays roll by and people start getting tax returns coming up things will be better!
yea i have seen them go dirt cheap, but i have a much more reasonable amount in mind that i wont go lower than.

yea its a good amp, and price is that high cause i hear that people on this site like to low ball like no tomorrow...
see;

would you do 50 shipped
****ing pm's... if your gonna offer me HALF THE LISTED PRICE atleast let everyone else see how cheap you are...

and thats a no...

but it was pretty close to what i want

see;

****ing pm's... if your gonna offer me HALF THE LISTED PRICE atleast let everyone else see how cheap you are...

and thats a no...

but it was pretty close to what i want
caps from RoE?

and pretty close = 60? If that's the deal then I'll take it tonight.

caps from RoE?
and pretty close = 60? If that's the deal then I'll take it tonight.
yes from;

ROE

ECR

CACO

CA

TT

FLSPL

SMD

OF

TERMPRO

RCB

and some random ones that i no longer visit.and if you can do $65 i can take it out of the truck tonight

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.