FS: Kenwood DNX 9980HD

Participant count
  • Participant list

ARFJUKE
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale: Kenwood DNX 9980HD

Item(s) Description/Condition: I am listing this item as 9/10 appearance but it has had a screen protector on it since day one (and still does). Functional 8/10 only because I have not updated the Maps since September 2012. The unit was installed and uninstalled by an authorized Excelon dealer. The unit was in use for just under 1.5 years but is out of warranty now. The unit is 100% functional.

The unit comes with just about every accessory including:

• Original remote control
  • Push to talk button
  • Trim Ring
  • Ipod/Iphone accessory wire KCA-IP302
  • Sirius satellite module
  • Kenwood CMOS-200 read view camera
  • Axxess ASWC steering wheel interface
  • Kenwood KNA-EC100 OBD2 interface for ecoroute and DTC code information

I even think the reverse bypass is still hooked into the harness. That is over $450 worth of accessories not included in the basic unit.

General Features:

Double DIN In-dash AM/FM, DVD, CD, MP3, WMA player with Remote

Built-in Bluetooth technology supports hands-free calling with a compatible Bluetooth phone

Split Screen AV Control

Twin iPod USB connectivity

Motorized, slide-down face

6.95" Touchscreen TFT-LCD Full Color display

Three customizable display skins

Multi-lingual display (English, Spanish, French)

Wireless remote control included

Blue button lighting

CEA-2006 compliant amplifier

Power Output:

Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels

RMS: 22 watts x 4 channels

Voice commands allow you to get directions, find a song and switch sources without taking your hands off the wheel

MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)

90-day Sonic Electronix warranty

Playback and Audio Features:

Playback of DVD, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, VCD, DivX, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, and WMA

CR-2 Tuner with 18FM/6AM presets

5.1 Dolby Digital and DTS Decoding

13-Band Equalizer

Digital Signal Processing

24-bit digital-to-analog converter

PandoraLink integrates your car stereo with your iPhone and Pandora Internet Radio

Expandability Options:

3 Sets of 5V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer) + 1 Center Channel

Built-in Garmin navigation

Built-in Parrot Bluetooth for hands-free operation

ecoRoute HD Ready: Kenwood KNA-EC100 required and sold separately.

HD Radio Ready: Kenwood KTC-HR300 required and sold separately

Satellite Radio Ready: Kenwood SIRIUS Package or Kenwood XM Packagerequired and sold separately

iPod Ready:

Audio Playback: Kenwood KCA-IP102 recommended, however a Standard USB-to-iPod Cable is compatible

Audio & Video: Kenwood KCA-IP302 required and sold separately

iPod Features:

Alphabet Search

Supports Album Art

Supports Audio and Video content including content purchased from iTunes with DRM

Supports up to 12Mbps transfer speeds

Powers and charges compatible iPhone/iPods

Rearview camera ready: Kenwood CMOS-200 or Kenwood CMOS-300 required and sold separately

Steering wheel control ready: PAC SWI-JACKv1 or Axxess ASWC required and sold separately

Two Rear USB Inputs

1 A/V Output

2 A/V Inputs

Navigation Features:

Built-in NAVTEQ Traffic Service

Canada, United States and Puerto Rico map and traffic database

2D and 3D Landmarks display

Lane assist tells the driver which lane they should be in at any given time

Voice guidance allows you to control functions just by speaking

Text-to-speech plays back street name, driving directions and any other text the driver needs to here

Over 6 million points-of-interest

500 Programmable way-points

Bluetooth Features:

Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming

Bluetooth version 2.0 +EDR certified

Bluetooth range up to 32.8 ft.

Supports SMS message notifications and A2DP audio streaming

Bluetooth profiles supported:

HFP: Hands Free Profile allows a hands-free car kit to connect to a compatible mobile phone

HSP: Headset Profile enables the a Bluetooth headset to connect to a compatible mobile phone

A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo

AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile supports basic remote control functions (play, pause, etc) via Bluetooth

PBAP: Phone Book Access Profile allows the car stereo to display the name of the incoming caller, as well as access the contact list of the mobile phone directly from the car stereo

OPP: Object Push Profile for sending basic "objects" such as pictures and other virtual material

SYNC: Synchronization Profile enables the synchronization of Personal Information Manager (PIM) items

SPP: Serial Port Profile provides a wireless replacement for RS-232 based serial communications

Automatically downloads phonebook to the receiver

Register up to 5 Bluetooth enabled cell phones at one time

Holds up to 1000 phone numbers per phone

Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones

Price: $670

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Buyer to pay shipping and insurance

Item Pictures: View attachment 26540578View attachment 26540579View attachment 26540580

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.