FS: CDT ES-62S-SQL w/ WS-100i upstage tweeters

Participant count
  • Participant list

ARFJUKE
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale: CDT ES-62S-SQL w/ WS-100i upstage

Item(s) Description/Condition: 9/10 functional and 8/10 cosmetic. No real marks as you can see from pictures. WS-100i tweeters need new double sided tape mounts. Otherwise everything is 100% functional. Includes tweeter mounting cups not seen in the box (they are under the tweeters)

A Super-Powerful 6.5 inch mid-woofer with an inverted neodymium structure, and including a large 38mm voice coil, enables this amazing performance. This driver at the same time has an ultra-smooth response to 5khz before crossing over. A mounting depth well under two inches and 92dB sensitivity makes this a top performer in any class. Mix Kevlar/Fiberglass cloth and a rubber surround guarantees a lifetime of stable performance. The included tweeters are the ultra high-end ES-010 silk dome tweeters.

The WS-100i is a unique image tweeter, specially designed with a virtually transient perfect ferromagnetic oil-cooled driver, yielding the smoothest, most gently contoured and pleasant sound. The tweeter may be used in any position for imaging improvement in its fitting above the dash. This driver is optimized for all automotive sound systems and of course integrates perfectly with other CDT components. The lucky listener is transported to sound-system heaven.

Specifications:

New ultra high-end ultra slim cast inverted neodymium structure 6.5 mid woofer

6.5" 2-Way component set

Mid: Cast 6.5" / Depth 1.8"

Crossover: EX-560i*

Built-in Image enhancement Tweeter design, Image tweeter ready

Tweeter: ES-010 silk tweeters

Impedance: 4 Ohm

Surface & Flush & Angled Tweeter Housings

WS-100i specs

1.1” Soft Dome Tweeter Ferro fluid cooling

Neo charged magnet structure

Frequency response 1500Hz-21.000Hz

Impedance 4 Ohm

Sensitivity:92dB

Mounts direct onto the windshield glass

Price: $200 plus shipping and insurance

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Buyer pays shipping and insurance

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)). View attachment 26540613View attachment 26540612View attachment 26540614View attachment 26540615

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.