SOLD FS: JL 1000/1 and Kicker 15" L7

debutis
10+ year member

Getting a new car and dont want all the weight in it so I'm selling off a 5month old great condition JL 1000/1 amplifier and a year old Kicker 15" L7 solobaric. Both are in awesome shape and absolutely pound! The sub is actually a prototype sub that was purchased at xtreme sounds. It features a bigger/beefier suspension setup and longer voicecoils. Will take 1500w rms no problem. Looking to get $450+ shipping on the amp and $150+ shipping on the sub.

Hey, If you have the origional paperwork and receipts (warranty info) I would be glad to make a deal with you, this really does sound exactly like what i am looking for. the jl 1000/1 and the kicker 15 are both on my list of things to pick up for my car. Do you have any pictures that you can send me?

Jeff22585@aol.com

Not to be picky, but you wouldnt still have the boxes would you?

interested in the amp, what does it look like cosmetically and do you have all original paperwork... maybe a reciept, pics would be nice too. chris@gt.rr.com I frequent corvette forums, I just signed up here to reply to you, but I can give plenty of references etc. I would need the same from you since I have never been to this board before. thanks, email me when you get a chance chris@gt.rr.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.