SOLD Fs- Jbl1200.1

EarDrummin.
10+ year member

Is this my Brahma?
Wanaque, NJ
Gorgeous condition, even has the "Slams into 2 ohms!" sticker still on it. Box and manual included, both in perfect condition. It's missing 1 of the power terminal screws, so I have a generic screw with the exact threads in there. JBL will most likely replace the screw if you really think you needed one. Asking $195 +shipping.

I also have a Brahma 15 FS, if interested, I can pay shipping on both.. and knock a few dollars off. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

that amp still for sale? if it is, would it safely power two JL12W0's(125wrms a piece) with the gain set low?

how much for the brahma also?

email me if you'd rather than posting boujr@comcast.net

Ok, just a couple of questions....

1) I hear that the Xovers on this amp are terrible and hard to set cuz they aren't labelled. So is there a defeat switch or something so that I can use my HU's Xover instead??

2) No SSF right? If I had a XXX 15 in a 4 cube box tuned to 27 Hz, I wouldn't need a SSF anyway right?

3) Will you ship it to Canada? How much shipped to V3E 2Y9 with USPS?? Fedex???

If all these things meet my requirements, then I'll take it, that is if it is still available.

You can post here, or for the quickest response, email me at m_tasharofi@hotmail.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

EarDrummin.

10+ year member
Is this my Brahma?
EarDrummin.
Wanaque, NJ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date