FS JBL creature II 3 piece computer speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

uncfanforlife07
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Raleigh, NC
JBL creature II 3 piece computer speakers.

* Right satellite features unique Capacitance Touch volume control buttons

* Bass and treble are adjusted via controls on the subwoofer

* Both satellites have downfiring green LEDs, for a cool desktop look in minimum lighting environments

* Compatible with any Windows or Macintosh desktop or laptop personal computers equipped with audio output or a headphone jack

* Also great to use with portable MP3 players and CD players -- simply plug into the headphone jack

From the Manufacturer

JBL's Creature II three-piece speaker system produces high-quality stereo sound for movies, MP3's and gaming experiences. Featuring a cutting-edge sci-fi design and superior sound performance, JBL Creature II is a unique "plug-and-play" solution, compatible with all Mac and PC desktops and portables as well as MP3 players and Walkman units. JBL Creature II offers consumers cool design and exceptional sound, proving that excellence does not have to come in an expensive package.

* The JBL Creature II speaker system includes a touch volume control.

* The Creature II audio system utilizes a straightforward interconnect technology.

* The powerful subwoofer provides clean, low bass.

* The mini stereo jack connection allows you to enjoy high-quality audio from a variety of devices including digital music players, computers, stereos and portable listening devices.

JBL Multimedia speaker systems produce high-quality stereo music and audio experiences for movies, MP3's and gaming, whether you're at work or at play...

JBL Multimedia encourages consumers to go beyond the ordinary by offering sound in original and unique packages. These speaker systems, which have been described as futuristic, curvy, sleek and out of this world, provide consumers with sound that is loud and clear.

JBL Multimedia speaker systems employ computer-optimized multiband parametric equalization, custom-designed transducers, and unique "capacitance touch" control buttons for direct access to volume control.

Product Description

Features:

* The JBL Creature II speaker system includes a touch volume control.

* The Creature II audio system utilizes a straightforward interconnect technology.

* The powerful subwoofer provides clean, low bass.

* The mini stereo jack connection allows you to enjoy high-quality audio from a variety of devices including digital music players, computers, stereos and portable listening devices.

* Both speakers and the subwoofer are magnetically shielded to provide the greatest protection against image distortion on a computer monitor.

* The JBL Creature comes with unique "capacitance touch" volume control buttons on the right satellite.

* Both satellites also have down firing LEDs for a cool desktop look in minimum lighting environments

* SPEAKER SYSTEM: Input Impedance: >5k Ohms

* Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >80dB

* Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz

* Input Sensitivity: 400MV RMS for rated power

* Voltage Input: 120 VAC

* SATELLITE:

* Drivers One Odyssey +' transducer

* Power Rating 8 Watts per satellite at 10% (THD+N)

* SUBWOOFER:

* Drivers One 4" Magnum' transducer

* Power Rating 24 Watts at 10% (THD+N)

* Crossover Frequency 180Hz

These are barely used. look cool at night with the green LED's on. sound great. I need to sell them today. $60, retail is $200

send me a pm

pic: click to make bigger

pics of actual speakers with a handwritten note of your user name, ca.com, and today's date please
sounds demanding I know but I hate getting scammed

will do after my calc test. i know how it is, ive been scammed a lot. i have a good amout of refs here though but i'll get you those pics later today.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

uncfanforlife07

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
uncfanforlife07
Raleigh, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies