SOLD FS: Infinity Kappa 6.5" Components

dlomonosov
10+ year member

FL
Guys,

I am selling my Infinity Kappa 6.5 Components. Model number KAPPA 60.5CS. Bought brand new. Had them installed for 3 weeks. They sound great as they are known to be. Upgraded to Dynaudio comps. Retail new $299. Selling for $150 shipped or best offer in like new condition.

Bigoso, $75 is a bit too low my friend. Rockman, I still have them installed, so do not have pictures. They are as I say practically new and were installed 3 weeks ago by a very respected shop. I still have origional box back in my house in NJ, I am in FL now. So if you will need grills and everything, then I will have to get my family to ship them to me with the box and all. If you will install them like I did by replacing stock components, then you would not need them. So, $120 shipped sounds good to you?

I'm interested. That's a good price. But yeah, I would also like to see a pic of them before I would buy them... so if you can't get a pic then I dont know. It's not like I dont trust you about them being new, I just like to see before I purchase...

I am going to have to take them out of the doors, ok I will try to do it today or tomorrow and take pictures of them, if you really interested.. Because then I will have to get comps that I will put in place of these ones.

I am going to have to take them out of the doors, ok I will try to do it today or tomorrow and take pictures of them, if you really interested.. Because then I will have to get comps that I will put in place of these ones.
It wouldn't be possible for you to just take the door panel off and snap a pic of them still installed in the door, would it? That would be fine for me. Not sure if you can do this but it saves taking them out and you'd only have to get 1 door panel off.

actually dont worry about posting the pic for me. I cannot buy anymore stuff online anytime soon. If you still have this stuff in a month from now I'd be interested. sorry man. But good luck with selling these. Someone will get a great deal buying them.

Bigoso, $75 is a bit too low my friend. Rockman, I still have them installed, so do not have pictures. They are as I say practically new and were installed 3 weeks ago by a very respected shop. I still have origional box back in my house in NJ, I am in FL now. So if you will need grills and everything, then I will have to get my family to ship them to me with the box and all. If you will install them like I did by replacing stock components, then you would not need them. So, $120 shipped sounds good to you?

My bad, I didn't read close enough..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.