SOLD FS: Infinity 5350a

skinrock
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ira Twp.
Bought this brand new off a respected member on another forum. This is a 5 channel amp, specs are:

50W RMS x 4 channels plus 150W RMS x 1 channel at 4 ohms

60W RMS x 4 channels plus 300W RMS x 1 channel at 2 ohms

I have it bridged, 120x2 at 4 ohms. Works great, sounds great, I was originally going to use the 5th channel for a smaller sub, but decided to go with something different, so I'm interested in a new 2 channel. Not interested in trades unless it's a BNIB or very new eD NINe.2X.

Asking $130 shipped.

$130

I'm dropping the price so sharply because no one seems interested - I already have some money in my Paypal account, I'm just trying to cover the rest for the new amp. I really want to get this sold so I can order the new one.

You can also make the rear channel get the input from the front, which is what I did in my last install. I set the Front to HPF to power my 2 way component set, then the Rear to LPF to power my 8" midbass for a 3 way set up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.