1. Product:

punch 400.4 circa 1998

2. Specs:

100x4 at 2

50x4 at 4 (obviously does more)

3. Description/Condition:

8/10 cos

has a few scrapes on the left side

no big deal at all, box is a tad beat up but not falling apart and its still intact

been sitting in my closet since like 2000, brother got it for christmas in 1998 and gave it to me when he moved to cali in 2000 and been sitting since.

the price tag of 550 is still on the box lol

4. Price: :

145 shipped

if asking price is paid ill throwe in a paid of old school mb quart xovers as shown in pic and a set of kicker impulse tweets if i can find em

3m53o33ld5Y05Z55T4acsa401f7b1890c10041.jpg

pending sale, will gert to you guys if this falls though
Haven't read my PMs?? I want yo Paypal email

...you would/should have been paid already. I mean... if you were selling to me of course. lol :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Let it be known... snoopysnooper is an excellent seller. Great to deal with and everything was packaged well, shipped really fast from NY to TX and more importantly all the goodies (amp,tweets,xover) are in superb condition (working and cosmetic). Good deal = )

I'm really late on this feedback. Internet has been off for few weeks. = (

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.